I have a national license and my national federation recommended that I buy an international license to participate in the World Championships – what should I do?

A national license from a UCI affiliated national federation is sufficient to participate in the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships, on the condition that you also have the appropriate insurance coverage for races outside your country. An international licence will thus ensure better coverage abroad.