What license do I require to ride in the UCI Gran Fondo World Championship in Poznan?

In order to participate, riders require an annual license from a UCI affiliated national cycling federation (please find the full list of national federations here). It is the rider’s responsibility to check if the license also covers him/her with race insurance for races abroad; where necessary, he/she may need to take out private insurance coverage.

Categories of admitted licenses include: 

• Amateur license

• Master license

• Cycling for All license 

• Elite license with exception of:

a) Any rider who has during the current year been a member of a UCI registered team.

b) Any rider who has taken part in a World Championships, the Olympic Games, Continental Games, Regional Games, the Commonwealth Games, or a World Cup during the current year.

c) Any rider who has scored UCI points in the year of the World Championships.